Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Milk crisis in China
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '08, 4:42 pm 
This sounds pretty bad: :(

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '08, 4:46 pm 
lol tell me about it. You think becuase China has a lot of agriculture going on such a thing would never happen lol. But they got to many people I guess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '08, 9:11 pm 
Wow, they actually watered down the milk? Man, that's pretty low. Hopefully someone gets some serious jail time out of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, '08, 12:48 am 
I guess what I'm about to say could be taken as being mean-spirited, or something along those lines, and I really don't mean it to be that way, but has it occurred to anyone else that this might be a little retribution for all the toys that China sent out to the US, etc., that had lead in them and was such a danger for children, etc. Sometimes what you do comes back to you in different ways, ya know. I really think it is just another horrible occurrence, though. :yaknow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, '08, 2:36 am 
Eh, no, I don't think it would be any kind of retribution. It does, however, show that the quality control in China has problems even with the stuff sold there, not just products imported into the US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '08, 8:56 pm 
Now this crisis is reaching into other products which are made with milk as well:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,429466,00.html

Scary, as many people love their chocolate. :yaknow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '08, 10:37 pm 
Now it's spread to products sold outside of China, too. Kind of sad how this company tried to pass the buck on to the government by saying they were using approved suppliers. They could test the stuff themselves at least a little bit, too.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]