Mickey Robinson, He Died, Then Came Back To Life

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Mickey Robinson, He Died, Then Came Back To Life

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Dec 10, '08, 9:50 am

So, I was randomly Youtubing tonight and I came across this interesting video. It is about a man named Mickey Robinson. From what I gather he got into a plane crash, died, came back to life, and shares his experience in what it felt like being dead. WARNING! Some views on this matter can be disturbing.

A Youtube Video
Mickey Robinson's Site

I found this quite interesting and thought to share it with you guys. How would you feel if this was you or happened to you? What do you think the light and darkness were?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Dec 10, '08, 7:21 pm

Interesting video. I'm not sure if I believe him or not. I've heard other stories of things like this happening and they seemed to be more in detail or different in some ways. Still, I have no reason not to believe him either.

I find this subject very, very interesting. I suppose because death is the one unknown mystery that nobody has solved yet, and something that we all face sometime in the future.

Nobody has really returned from death - final death, that is, unless you consider Jesus Christ (The Son Of God) who was crucified and rose on the third day. Harry Houdini who was fascinated with the spirit world and who was a master escape artist said that if there was a way, he would return from death - he never has. I think if anyone else could do it, it would probably be Harry - just to say " I did it!", but I digress.

It also disturbs me to see people that have had this experience trying to profit from it in some way by selling CD's, books, etc., but I guess people have got to make a living some way.

One of the most fascinating subjects ever, I think.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Fri Dec 12, '08, 12:27 am

It sounds like that fellow certainly had an intense experience. I don't know if I believe everything he says, but he does sound somewhat convincing.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Dec 12, '08, 5:47 am

I have to agree with you SS in the fact that too many people sell CD's, books, etc. On traumatizing experiences in their lives. In my opinion, a simple book would be okay but if the price is over 10$ I'm not buying it.

I also agree with Thoul. He does sound convincing. It is this that lured me and suckered me to spread the news of his experience here on the Fringes of Algo.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Return to Casual Conversation