Michael Jackson songs

Get up and move your body to the beat of music discussions.

Fave Michael Jackson song?

Billie Jean
9%
Beat It
9%
Bad
No votes
Thriller
27%
Ben
9%
Rock With You
No votes
The Way You Make Me Feel
No votes
Man In The Mirror
No votes
With A Child's Heart
No votes
Other - explain in post below
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: Michael Jackson songs

Postby Flames of Yagami » Sun Nov 28, '10, 8:54 am

I love the majority of Michael's music but if I had to pick a favorite song, it'd be Dangerous from the album of the same name.
There's also Blood on the Dancefloor, the HIStory remix, Wanna Be Starting Something, Can't Let Her Get Away (a very underrated song imho), and the list could go on forever. Again I like most of his work but those are some of the ones that really appeal to me.

Oh, and if Jackson 5 songs count, there's Dancing Machine, Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground), and Skywriter (another underrated song).
Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Sun Nov 28, '10, 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 212

Postby Flames of Yagami » Wed May 11, '11, 5:43 am

Bumping this because of the new album 'Michael'. It's an okay album, but the only songs worth checking out would be Hollywood Tonight and Behind The Mask. There's also Breaking News, but I'm honestly not sure if it's even Michael that's singing it (a lot of people think the same way)
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 212

Postby Chaz » Wed May 11, '11, 9:28 am

SegaVsCapcomVsSNK wrote: There's also Breaking News, but I'm honestly not sure if it's even Michael that's singing it (a lot of people think the same way)

If it's not Michael singing, who do they think it is?
Chaz
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 22

Postby Bragatyr » Sat May 28, '11, 9:05 pm

I have to vote for Earth Song. Really cheesy song, but I think it's some of his best singing, and I love the vocal line.

I've really been liking Dirty Diana recently, too. And Bad is always a favorite.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby doncair99 » Fri Jul 1, '11, 5:39 am

Bragatyr wrote:I have to vote for Earth Song. Really cheesy song, but I think it's some of his best singing, and I love the vocal line.

Ironically, I'm listening to that right now. My favorite song is "Another Part of Me" from his special edition Bad album; also from the short 3D film Captain EO. There's something about the beat that draws me...
doncair99
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 153

Previous

Return to Tootin' Tunes