Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Metroid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, '07, 6:00 pm 
Any fans here of the game, Metroid?

I'm not certain how many different games there are in this series, but I believe there are several different types, versions, etc.

I never really got too far in playing this game, although it was fun!

Post subject: Re: Metroid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, '07, 6:42 pm 
Yep, Metroid is fun! Let's see, there's Metroid, Metroid II, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Zero Mission. Then there's also the Metroid Prime series, which is a different version but based on the originals. The Prime games are 3D and played from the perspective of the character you control, like you're looking through her eyes.

If you liked the first one, you should try Zero Mission. It's a remake ofthe first on Game Boy Advance. It's a little bit easier, but just as fun!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, '07, 7:58 pm 
Personally, I prefer the 2D games. Metroid Prime 1 & 2 are nice, but I'd rather play the other style, where I can see things coming more easily.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 2, '07, 2:21 pm 
*Raises hand* Metroid is one of my favorite series. Far as my favorite goes, I'd have to say Super Metroid, Metroid and then Prime 2. Of course, not to say that there's a metroid I don't like. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 3, '07, 8:47 pm 
Oh, I didn't mention my favorite. Silly me! :P I have to say Super Metroid, but I haven't played it in a while. I like Zero Mission about the same, but mainly because it's very very much like Super.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]