Merry Christmas!

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

Merry Christmas!

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 25, '07, 1:49 am

As the day is almost upon us as I write this, I would like to take a moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! Whether you celebrate this holiday or not, I hope you have a day filled with happiness and good will.

I would also like to thank all of our members for your many contributions to this site and community. The 9 month anniversary of the forum was this past Sunday. In those 9 months, we've already accumulated well over 9,000 posts! That is a great accomplishment, especially considering that the classic Phantasy Star fandom scene was practically dead 10 months ago. Let's see if we can pass 10,000 before the end of the year. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Dec 25, '07, 3:18 am

Yay christmas!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Thu Dec 27, '07, 10:59 am

This board has come a long way, hasn't it? Seems like only yesterday when I joined this community. :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Sat Dec 29, '07, 3:11 am

Yes, I'm really amazed at how much growth we've had. I hoped the board would do well, but it has exceeded all my expectations.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Site Announcements