Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mega Man theme music
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, '18, 10:18 pm 
I was watching a movie for a few moments yesterday and can't remember the name of it now. I saw it while quickly switching channels to try and find something to watch. Anyway, I am not sure if it was the movie or a commercial but all of a sudden I heard the theme music from the old Mega Man video games. Wow, that was a blast from the past. I played those games so often that I recognized it right away. I miss hearing it. It made me want to play Mega Man again. :D

Love the theme music on some of these old classic retro games.

Post subject: Re: Mega Man theme music
PostPosted: Sun Jul 1, '18, 12:56 pm 
I've never really played any Megaman so far, and it's a shame for me... :( But maybe one day I'll try one (or more !) and try to finish it ? But I know that the Rocckman's game are renowed for their high ddifficulty...:(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 4, '18, 8:38 pm 
Mega Man music is the best. Wily stage 1 is the most well-known and probably most remixed theme in the series, and my personal favorite. I also really like Bubble Man and Metal Man from Mega Man 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 9, '18, 8:39 pm 
Shadow Man from Megaman 3 or don't holla.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, '18, 11:24 am 
The music from Wily stage 1 is probably the most well-known as even me I know it ! I've just tried to heard it and then it is ! Incredible ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]