What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

What are you currently playing?

Postby Atolm » Mon Aug 20, '07, 10:37 pm

Just a simple question to satisfy my curiosity.
To add: Anything coming up that you are planning to play?

Currently for me is just good ol PS4 via emulator.
When I have long stretches of free time I usually go back to playing TES:Oblivion. Usually I am not a fan of RPG's where you can pick your own class and choose your own path, but I am enjoying Oblivion (and years before, Morrowind). The mods you can add to the game also make it more enjoyable.

Future game I want to check out: Bioshock via PC.
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 20, '07, 11:06 pm

I'm jumping between PS: Generation 1 and PSIV right now. I'm planning to do a little bit of Generation 2 in the next day or two. Aside from that, I don't have anything specific planned right now... but I'm going game shopping soon, so I'm sure I'll pick up something interesting.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Aug 20, '07, 11:31 pm

.... Nothing. I dive into the PSIII data whenever I get a chance, and continue to brainstorm for PSII. I'd like to replay the whole series, if I get time. I'd also like to try out the Megamod for Fallout 2, and the Golden Sun series, and I could always go back through Skies of Arcadia Legends with some new challenge. Geez, I could be at this all day! I have the wonderful problem of having so many things I want to do that I'll never get to them all!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Fri Aug 24, '07, 7:47 pm

Well, I just learned that Wild Arms 5 is about to come out, marking the 10th anniversary of that series. That's one I'm definitely going to get, though I may not play it for a little while. I still need to go through some of the earlier installments. Great series, though.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Divine Dragon » Sat Aug 25, '07, 10:11 am

:? Wild Arms 3 was brilliant, 4 was... mediocre... I've not seen much of 5... :o

As for me... games... Well, nothing really. I've been casually playing Tales of Eternia... as well as Devil Summoner.. Drakengard 2.. and trying to get more battle trophies on Star Ocean: TTEOT.
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby Snorb » Sat Aug 25, '07, 7:10 pm

In order of systems:

Pen n' Paper: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, Crown of the Kobold King, Conquerors of the Bloodsworn Vale, Rise of the Rune Lords, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III
PC: AlphaMan, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Zeliard, [s]Knights of Xentar[/s] Neuromancer
GBA: Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI, Phantasy Star II
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Trauma Center
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Thoul » Sun Aug 26, '07, 10:30 pm

Divine Dragon wrote::? Wild Arms 3 was brilliant, 4 was... mediocre... I've not seen much of 5... :o

From what little I've read about 5, it's going to be similar to 4. 4's battle system is carried over, at least.

Since you liked WA3, I would recommend trying Alter Code F. It's the story of Wild Arms 1 redone in the style of Wild Arms 3. It's great, though the world map can get a little buggy now and then.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Aug 27, '07, 1:58 am

I am currently playing:
Emulator: Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV, Demikids Dark Version
PC: Tales Of Pirates Online
GameCube: Resident Evil, Second Sight, Super Mario Sunchine, Luigi's Mansion

And that is all I believe
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Atolm » Mon Aug 27, '07, 8:05 am

Thoul wrote:I'm jumping between PS: Generation 1 and PSIV right now.

I am gonna get Generation 1 pretty soon myself, would you be able to recommend a converter for the ps2 by chance?

Bioshock by the way, is amazing! :D
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 27, '07, 12:23 pm

I can't recommend a converter, sorry. I haven't used any, so I really don't know anything about that area. I've been using an emulator to play Generation 1.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to General Gaming