McDonald's changes

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

McDonald's changes

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed May 6, '15, 3:20 am

It sounds like McDonald's restuarants may be making a few changes in the upcoming future:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/inside-t ... cid=AARDHP

I dunno. Anyone else think these new changes will help McDonald's?
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: McDonald's changes

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed May 6, '15, 4:43 pm

Well, they haven't been doing quite as well as they used to lately, so chances are good it means some changes are in order. The advent of fast food that's of superior quality with better service (Chipotle, Panera, Five Guys, In and Out Burger, and many others) is cutting into their business and it's apparently starting to hurt them. Are these the right changes to make? I don't know and quite frankly, I very rarely even step into a McDonald's to begin with, so I don't care that much. What they really need to do is start serving higher quality food. As the above-named examples show, you can do fast food fairly cheap and still have it be of good quality. Like it or not, American consumers are changing and generally being more conscious of what they eat with some mixed results of actually distinguishing the good from the bad. The fast food business model used by the well-known giants like McDonald's and Burger King doesn't quite fit too well into this shifting culture.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Re: McDonald's changes

Postby Scootaloo » Fri May 8, '15, 9:51 am

It's been a while since I was in McDonalds, but next time I'm there I have to make sure to tell them not to put mayonnaise on my burger >_> Who decided mayonnaise should be put on burgers? (I have a fear of mayonnaise).

Anyways these MIGHT help the place.
Last edited by Scootaloo on Fri May 8, '15, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scootaloo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 48

Return to Delectable Delicacies