Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: McD's Monopoly begins
PostPosted: Wed Oct 6, '10, 8:16 pm 
McDonald's has begun playing their monopoly game where you can win prizes and free food:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/In ... =1,1813159

I love winning free food! :lol: :yes:

Post subject: Re: McD's Monopoly begins
PostPosted: Thu Oct 7, '10, 9:23 pm 
I played the game a lot in the first couple of years, but I never won anything other than free food. Usually it was a small drink or fries, occasionally a hamburger. I think I only tried once or twice last year. I may just pass on it completely this time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 8, '10, 3:50 pm 
I know my girlfriend will be all over that. Everytime it restarts, she begins collecting like crazy :) I think it's a fun promo :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 9, '10, 10:33 pm 
I got some fries today to give it a shot. This year they're putting four game pieces on them instead of two. That might increase the chances of winning free food. I didn't win anything today, though. At least not yet; I haven't checked the online codes on them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 7, '10, 3:20 am 
Glad you won some fries, Thoul. :clap:

I didn't win anything this year. Boo hoo! :cry:

And, I guess the game is over with for now. We stopped and got some fries the other day and there were no more game pieces on the packages. The fries were not as good as they usually are too. :( Oh well, it was still fun playing McD's monopoly any way. :yes:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 7, '10, 4:07 am 
This is when you start up a local group to trade doubles to other people for ones you don't have. "I have two Boardwalks. I'll give you one if you can give me one of your Park Places."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 8, '10, 12:29 am 
I always love it when McDonald's has the monopoly game; though I didn't win anything major, I won some snacks and had a fun time trying to collect everything this time around. I almost completed every collection. Almost, but not quite. :knockout:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 8, '10, 8:09 pm 
I was missing only one property from each set, except the yellow set, by the end. Those are probably the real winning pieces that only get released once or something.

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Glad you won some fries, Thoul. :clap:

I meant that I bought some fries to play the game. ;) I did end up winning fries later, though. Altogether I won two medium fries and a breakfast sandwich. I gave the sandwich prize away, since I never get to McDonald's early enough to get anything from the breakfast menu. I tried the online codes also, but only won some free My Coke Rewards points there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, '12, 2:01 am 
Bumping this up as I heard a friend say today that the McDonald's Monopoly game was back. I haven't heard anything about it yet. Has anyone else heard anything about it being played now in the usa??

I don't know why I get excited whenever I hear they are playing Monopoly again....I never win anything!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, '12, 4:40 pm 
I ended up winning a Quarter Pounder when I bought some fried the other day!

Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next