McD's Grey Hamburger

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

McD's Grey Hamburger

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Oct 17, '15, 10:04 pm

Say what!! McDonald's now has a Grey Hamburger. So far it is only available overseas though. Will it ever come to the USA....who knows! And, I dare say, who cares?

Burger King already has a Black Hamburger that was first available over seas and now is here in the USA. From all I have heard in the news it also leaves you with a little green problem.

I have never eaten one of the black hamburgers so far and I won't. I won't be eating one of the grey ones either if I ever have the chance. I like my hamburgers to look like hamburgers are supposed to look.

My final thoughts: Okay.........enough with the various colors of hamburgers. Work more on getting better ingredients and tastier products and orders the way people want them!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/c ... cid=AARDHP

Comments or Opinions anyone?
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Sat Oct 17, '15, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: McD's Grey Hamburger

Postby jessie » Sun Oct 18, '15, 3:42 pm

What they need is a delicious burger. Color variants are just gimmicks and not worth the time.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
ImageImage
ImageImage
jessie
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 39

Return to Delectable Delicacies