Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: McD's Chicken Wings
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, '13, 12:43 am 
McDonald's is testing out a new food for them with their Mcd's Chicken Wings. Testing so far has been in limited areas such as Atlanta and soon to be Chicago:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStor ... s-18152163

Would you buy some of the McD's Chicken Wings if they were on the menu where you live? They already have the Chicken McNuggets so why wings, I wonder??

Post subject: Re: McD's Chicken Wings
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, '13, 7:36 pm 
Chicken Wings ? I'm sure that I prefer to eat Chicken McNuggets : I'm a huge fan of them ! But wht not try to taste ? :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, '13, 9:31 pm 
I wouldn't really consider McD's (or Mac's as I call them) "food" in the normal sense. Not sure I would try them when their are other poultry selections on their menus.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 12:38 pm 
I wonder if they're trying to move in on KFC's business. I don't like wings in general, so I wouldn't try these. But I never get chicken from McD's anyway. Home cooked is better, if you ask me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 2:14 pm 
Macs is trying to get into a lot of areas. They are trying to pretend they are not "fast food". Even by fast food standards they are crap.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 3:54 pm 
Not crap but you just don't have to go there not too often and that's great ! Personaly, I'm always going once per three months or more on average and that's good :)
But like Thoul have said, food made at home is far more better... Especialy Hamburgers !
:hyper:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 5:00 pm 
myau56 wrote: food made at home is far more better... Especialy Hamburgers !
:hyper:

I thought that too. Until I started going to the K of C "Hamburger night." Yum! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 6:27 pm 
They are making some "Hamburger night ?" I didn't know about it ! What is it exactly ? Here in France, there isn't...unfortunately ! :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 6:36 pm 
K of C in this case stands for "Knights of Columbus". They are a group I belong to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '13, 8:53 pm 
Ah ok ! Sorry because I totally misunderstood what was the KofC meaning ! I was sure it was for KFC :lol: what a moron I am ! :D

Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next