A little digital test

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

A little digital test

Postby Aeroprism » Sun Mar 22, '15, 4:21 pm

Spare a minute for a modest (yet awesome) amateur musician!

I wrote a quick digital test and I would love to get opinions! The test lasts 2-3 minutes at most.

And it's all conveniently bundled here!

Thanks in advance!
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Re: A little digital test

Postby Bragatyr » Tue Mar 24, '15, 4:44 am

Well, on a first listen it's honestly hard for me to tell the difference. The timing is very good in each case, but paying close attention the first felt a little more human in the pacing to me. I prefer that version because although the second one sounds fuller and more epic the first feels more heartfelt to me.

But they both sound good, well done.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Mar 24, '15, 4:00 pm

To me, it sounds like the second one features the lower tones more prominently. They both sound good, though.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Aeroprism » Sat Mar 28, '15, 3:30 pm

The second piece was the one I modified to be mathematically accurate. It is also the one I prefer.

I have so, so many musical projects on the table lately... PS remixes, other remixes, originals and more. I need to focus and finish some projects...
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More