Matt's Journal • Phantasy Star: Fringes of Algo

Matt's Journal

Share your poetry, short stories, and other non-fanfic writings here.

Re: Matt's Journal

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Apr 30, '11, 8:03 am

Entry 3: 20xx.08.21

These past few days have been a blur. Aside from me getting comfortable at my new apartment, I managed to dig up a few chairs which are currently sitting by my counter. I decided I won't be getting a kitchen table as there is no room if I get a couch. I still need a bed too since my body is getting sore from sleeping on the floor. Perhaps I'll get a job so I can help improve the place.

Yesterday David ended up giving me the grand tour of town, taking me to a few places where people like to hang out. Each place having a new person he'd casually introduce me to. Though the most notable are the BMX extremist, Robbie who hangs out at the skate park most of the time.

The Three Sisters as David said were introduced to me as we were heading to the arcade. You could clearly tell they weren't sisters but the group was oddly standing out, in a great way! Katie the bookworm, Amanda the rocker, and their fearless leader Kendra. They didn't even give me a second glance though, even after David softened them up from their uptight attitude, or was it that they just tensed up when he was around them? Hmm...

The only other people he introduced to me were at the arcade. Warren was a genius, apparently Warren helped out with the FBI to find a mass murderer by hacking into every computer in the surrounding area and towns. Though I highly doubt that since David was the one who told me that story. And I was also introduced to TK. If you needed something he could get it. Also I was told he could sell a satanic bible to a nun for a hefty price. Well, he looked like he could, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Well, David is here now, so I'm gonna go out for a bit.
Last edited by Atlinsmere on Thu Jan 24, '13, 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlinsmere
Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Original Writings