Matt's Journal • Phantasy Star: Fringes of Algo

Matt's Journal

Share your poetry, short stories, and other non-fanfic writings here.

Re: Matt's Journal

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Aug 15, '10, 9:36 am

Entry 2: 20xx.08.18

So today starts my new life in Oriam. I figured I'd start out by exploring the neighbourhood. After breakfast I'm going to head on out and walk around. I remember bits and pieces from a few visits as a child, but everything has that new feel to it. I remember there was an ice cream shop somewhere down the street. I don't remember though if we passed it coming in. I remember as a kid having some good times, and some not so good times here in Oriam.

I remember one time when me and this kid met at the park. He said he had something good to show me. Turned out it was a bath house. It was the first time I remember seeing another person naked. Too bad he got the side mixed up and we saw a bunch of guys. I suppose he was my first friend I made here. I wonder how he's doing. Come to think of it. What was his name again?

-------

It was nice to get out of the apartment. I ended up getting a good idea of where some things were. I saw the park which seems a little smaller now. Must be because I grew up. I also saw Oriam High, the school I'll be attending at the end of the month. That ice cream shop was closed down unfortunately, but it was replaced by a Corner Store that sells ice cream. I have a good feeling I'll go back there more too. There was a cute girl working there!

---

Well, it looks like my Aunt knew who that kid was and invited him over. His name is David. Turns out, he remembers me just as well as I remember him. He too forgot my name. Oh well, it's not like I had the sharpest memory either. Since we haven't seen each other in about 8 (?) years, we ended up catching up. I told him a bit about my life in Gnash. Though I did keep some things quiet, such as my attempted suicide. Stuff like that I'd prefer nobody to know.

His life here turned out pretty well. A lot of people like him, but apparently he doesn't stick to any group. His looks are probably better than mine and from what he told me, people treat him with respect. As for me, I simply preferred being alone. Though, if David hasn't changed much, then I have a feeling he won't leave me alone. Well, maybe it's for the best.
Last edited by Atlinsmere on Wed Jan 23, '13, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlinsmere
Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Original Writings