Marvel Comics 2007 Good Guys

Converse about your favorite literature and reading in this study.

Marvel Comics 2007 Good Guys

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Jan 2, '08, 1:47 pm

Here's an interesting story. Marvel Comics picked their ten greatest good guys of 2007. Very interesting list too. Here's a link to read more:

http://comicbookblogs.net/blog/2008/01/ ... s-of-2007/

So, what do you think of their list? Do you agree with it, or disagree? Who would you add, or remove, from the list?
Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Jan 2, '08, 9:05 pm

Yeah....NO! I dislike that list very much. The only heroes worth it are Emma Frost, Luke Cage the winter soldier, and possibly nova. I think iron man had a slim chance and cyclops even thinner. C. America needs to get thrown out, any superhero who wears his country rather than protecting it needs to be demolished. I hate spiderman, lame powers. Thor has no right to be in a list of these heroes, Hes just a sorry excuse for a male Storm, from somewhere other than Xmen. And I haven't heard of the other one so, can't say he doesn't belong.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Thu Jan 3, '08, 5:37 am

It's not a bad list overall. It has most of the big names I'd expect to see on such. There are a few that I think are questionable. I mean, Madrox? Most wouldn't even know who he was, and he's even been in one of the X-men movies.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Rudo » Fri Jan 4, '08, 6:35 pm

That list sucks! :fiery:

Spidy, Capt. A, Thor, and Iron Man are okay but the rest stink! :evil:
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Jan 4, '08, 11:17 pm

lol, my list was pretty much all of them suck. XDDDDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Leapin' Library