Marketplace to sell Phantasy Star things

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Marketplace to sell Phantasy Star things

Postby Zio_Falz » Sat Dec 23, '23, 4:38 pm

Hello everyone, so I've decided to finally grow up and I'm trying to sell a lot of my Phantasy Star things items and I don't really know the best marketplace or worth to go to do so, even though these are collectors items and are worth quite a lot. Does anybody have any idea?

I am so disconnected from social media, and I have no idea where this cord is, I swear so I don't know what the best marketplace to sell Phantasy Star things related goods?

Does anybody have any advice they can give me? Thank you very much.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 58

Re: Marketplace to sell Phantasy Star things

Postby Tweeg » Wed Jul 3, '24, 4:57 pm

Realizing this is a nearly seven month old topic, but here goes anyway.

If you're in the U.S.A., Ebay is still your best bet for where to sell online. If you have the ability to get a table at a gaming convention though you'd likely do as good or better.

Alternatively you could try marketting the collection in whole or in part through private forums and discord servers.

I was just this past month (June) contacted via e-mail by another collector who had made a couple of rather amazing purchases through a unnamed forum, of PSO related goods he wanted to know more about. So these types of private low-key marketting sales between collectors do still take place.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Re: Marketplace to sell Phantasy Star things

Postby myau56 » Thu Jul 4, '24, 12:13 pm

Thank you dear Tweeg for this very interesting message ! There are many places to try to obtain some Phantasy Star related items : long time I haven't bought any but I have already a very decent collection so far ! :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Phantasy Star General