Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Man in the Mars
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, '08, 3:52 am 
You've heard of the "Man in the Moon," right? Well, now there's a "Man in the Mars" to go with it. A recent picture taken by NASA's Rover on Mars caught what some people believe to be a humanoid figure strolling down a hill. Take a look at the picture here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324800,00.html

What do you think it is, just a rock that people are reading too much into, or a bona fide mystery?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, '08, 3:56 am 
Hmmm, it does look like a figure to me. Certainly doesn't look like a rock. Some of those comments about it being Osama Bin Laden, etc., really cracked me up. :lol: :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, '08, 9:39 am 
That is really weird. :o I think I'd laugh if there was a picture of Nei's sprite running across there like people have done with other videos... Random, I know. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, '08, 1:22 am 
lol, Nei sightings. Make me laugh to death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, '08, 5:36 am 
This seems so strange... No signs of current life or civilisation anywhere on the planet and now we have a photo of a humanoid figure just sitting there all alone out in the middle of nowhere? Sorry mates, but I just can't believe that, not without a bit more evidence... *wants so badly to believe it's real*

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]