Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 8, '08, 11:13 pm 
What kind of music do you have more of? Music that has vocals by male performers, female performers, or a mixture of both?

I think most of mine is generally female. I have a fair amount of male and mixed vocals too, but I'd guess something like 45% female to 30% male to 25% mixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 1:46 am 
Well, as I listen to mostly metal and rock, most of the singers are male. However, I like a good number of bands featuring female singers, like Within Temptation, Epica, Nightwish, and others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 10:56 am 
really angry hardcore is awesome with female vocals (read: death wish kids).
http://www.myspace.com/stabyourselfintheface

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 10:43 pm 
I think most of my music is by males. Even the groups are males.

Now that I think on this, it's really beginning to tick me off. Females again taking the back seat, so to speak, and this time in my own listening venue. I will have to give this some further consideration and exploratory time. :fiery:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, '08, 11:14 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:However, I like a good number of bands featuring female singers, like Within Temptation.

Within Temptation has to be one of my favorite groups. They make great music and alot of people don't really see it. They just see a bunch of Emo's *hate using that word* and don't appreciate the music.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]