Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, '09, 6:56 pm 
Hey everyone, its been awhile since I was in this topic since I've been working hard on the project. Anyways I've just finished my very first walkthrough for Phantasy Star IV and I have just sent it to Thoul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, '09, 12:24 am 
Alright, sweet. I'll check it sometime.

[EDIT] Pretty sweet guide Kaloes! I looked at it briefly but what I saw was good. I'll check it out again sometime and see if I see any mistakes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, '09, 10:47 pm 
Thanks, I feel though I could have added more but I think its good right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, '09, 11:21 pm 
It is good, you got it done in such a short time too. Maybe I'll make one sometime myself too.

Post subject: Re: Making Guides
PostPosted: Sun Apr 5, '09, 8:01 pm 
Hello guys and gals, Kaloes is back and he's ready to get writing again. Awhile back I searched the internet for guides for the Generation Phantasy Stars but so far I have had 0 luck. I'm taking it upon myself to begin work on these two games. I will begin work on Phantasy Star I Generation soon, and even though my Japanese isn't the greatest I believe I could make it through and give a good walkthrough. Any and all Phantasy Star related walkthroughs, guides, or anything of the sort that I do will be posted here and only here. Gamefaqs has gotten to much credit for alot of games but they will not get our Phantasy Star, for we are a fanbase and we shall continue to stand up against the tyrant that is Gamefaqs and its lack of good walkthoughs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 5, '09, 9:36 pm 
I was working on a Generation 1 walkthrough myself once, but never got beyond taking notes for it. I didn't even finish the game... I should pick it up again one day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 5, '09, 11:52 pm 
I'll look forward to that, Kaloes. I got so lost in the first town of PS: Generation 1. Pathetic, but you know.

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2