Chuck

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Chuck

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Aug 21, '11, 9:42 pm

So recently, I started watching the show Chuck. Which is basically a normal everyday guy who gets basically all of the governments secrets put into his head. And well, then he helps the government protect the world and what not by helping to stop terrorists while trying to live a normal everyday life.

I love this show, and within the past two weeks I've already watched seasons one and two. Just wondering if there are any other Chuck fans out there so we can discuss this awesome show. =D
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Re: Chuck

Postby Thoul » Sun Aug 21, '11, 9:48 pm

I've watched some of it. It's a fun show, isn't it? They keep throwing new twists in that take it in different directions without breaking the natural flow.

I think I stopped at the end of season three, 'cause that was the latest the local library had in stock. I should look around and see if season four is online anywhere.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Aug 22, '11, 8:37 am

I'm watching it online currently. Found a good site that gives me a ton of links where I can watch it. I'm just about to start season three right now which will be (captain) awesome. >.>

What I'm curious though is answers as to what the whole intersect 2.0 did to Chuck. Afterall he did learn kung fu and beat down several guys

But guess I'll maybe find out soon enough. =D
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 22, '11, 4:08 pm

Yeah, intersect 2.0 is a major plot point they explore in the third season. I wasn't too sure if it would be a good way to explore the story at first, but they used it really well.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Aug 27, '11, 12:04 pm

I have watched a couple seasons of this show. I didn't think I would like it, but was very surprised that it was a pretty good show. I like Chuck, and his friends are a bit zany sometimes but it all makes for a good show.

Adam Baldwin is great in this show. His role just keeps getting better and better each season. As does the role of Chuck, who seems to mature more in every succeeding season.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby augmentedfourth » Mon Aug 29, '11, 2:40 am

Chuck is one of my very favorite shows, I LOVE it. I'm not going to lie, Season 3 is a bit of a downer, but it has some great moments. Season 4 picked up a bit and I'm looking forward to the upcoming final season, I'm sure that they'll wrap things up nicely and give all the character a nice send-off.

I still maintain that the Season 2 finale is one of the greatest hours of television ever. So much win!
augmentedfourth
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 256

Return to Tubular Television