I'm under so much stress

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

I'm under so much stress

Postby MrKite » Sun Dec 19, '10, 3:05 am

I feel like my body is being pulled in different directions like a child's toy. I've got so much on my mind. In one area, I have to make more space in my room, and I don't know how I should do it.

And in another area, the new medication I've started taking isn't helping me at all, and it's only made me worse. I don't know what's happening to me! I'm like lost in a sea of emotion. I don't know what to do with my life! I feel......I don't know what! Is this what they call a panic attack?!?! I feel so paranoid and stressed out and so many other uncomfortable feelings.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: I'm under so much stress

Postby Xander » Sun Dec 19, '10, 7:09 am

Doesn't sound so good MrKite. :/ I think the word is anxiety. Sounds pretty sucky, especially if it's maybe due to medication. What kind is it?
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 21, '10, 2:18 am

I'd definitely recommend telling your doctor that the medication is making you feel worse. Some times medication does more harm than good. Your doctor might be able to change it to something that will be more helpful for you.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Dec 21, '10, 2:21 am

Sorry to hear that MrKite! I hope you are feeling some better since you first made this post. Did these feelings start before or after you began taking this medication? Either way, you should certainly call your doctor and discuss this with him/her and maybe they can adjust or change your mediations, or help or give you some advice, etc.

Please keep us advised on how you are doing. Take care of yourself. :grouphug:
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Tue Dec 21, '10, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Casual Conversation