Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 2:46 pm 
Well...I've got my tickets for Spider-Man now...I'll have to let you all know if it's any good.

PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 4:25 pm 
I heard Spider-Man has already broken tons of records overseas. My local theater was having a midnight showing last night. I thought about going to that, but by the time I knew of it, I heard on the news that all the midnight showings in the US were sold out.

PostPosted: Fri May 4, '07, 10:44 pm 
Looking forward to hearing everyone's reviews on this new Spidy movie. It's supposed to be a long one. Something over 2 hrs, I think.

PostPosted: Mon May 7, '07, 5:22 pm 
Yeah, it clocks in at almost 2 and a half hours. I saw it this weekend, it's as good as the others. It did feel like there were more action sequences, but I think that's due to the length. Overall, it was every bit as enjoyable as the other movies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, '07, 8:45 pm 
I saw a commercial for Iron Man, which comes out next year, the other night. That looks like it's going to be a sweet movie. They picked some great music for the trailer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 3, '07, 6:02 pm 
Fantastic Four and The Rise Of The Silver Surfer movie was released on DVD yesterday, I think. I can't wait to see this movie as I haven't seen it yet at all. Anyone else plan on buying or renting it?

Do you think it was a good movie? How did it compare to the first Fantastic Four Movie? Will there be a 3rd FF4 movie, do you think? :hyper:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 3, '07, 7:50 pm 
I'll probably buy it at some point. It's pretty good, but it was a little short. The Surfer was great, but I felt like the main cast took a back seat for too much of the movie.

I'm not sure if there will be a third movie or not. The ending didn't especially hint at it, but didn't preclude it either. The story could continue. I think there was supposed to be a spin-off movie about just the Surfer, but I haven't heard anything about that for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 3, '07, 11:23 pm 
I am looking forward tot he new Pixar film which is about a little robot who really reminds me of a mini Johnny 5!

The trailer is here!
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180990225 ... dardformat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 4, '07, 5:58 am 
I remember seeing a trailer for that the last time I was at the theater. The trailer didn't show much about the actual movie (it was 90% "ooo, look what we made before" :melodramatic: ), but the five seconds shown relating to the movie looked interesting.

If it's anything like Johnny 5 (now there's a great movie! :hyper: ), it should be really good.

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2