Living in the Library

Converse about your favorite literature and reading in this study.

Living in the Library

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 19, '10, 5:00 am

A homeless man was found to be living in the basement of a library. He was there for atleast two weeks.

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifestyl ... %20library

I'm sorry he was homeless. However, I think it would be neat to live in a Library. If you think about it, the Library has many comforts of a home and it's a quiet place where you can be alone or quietly with other people. They have all the books you could ever want to read. Magazines to look at. Computers. DVD's and probably ways to play them to. Music. Much more.

They also have a time for closing which needs to be adhered to or you might find yourself in trouble. :shiftyeyes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Living in the Library

Postby Thoul » Thu Aug 19, '10, 5:27 am

I'm surprised he was able to last for two weeks. I suppose if he was a little more careful, he might still be there now.

Living in a library seems like it would be neat, but just think: you'd have all these strangers coming in every day, using your bathroom, taking your books, crashing your computers. Not as fun as you might think, I'd bet. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Xander » Thu Aug 19, '10, 2:44 pm

So just like letting complete strangers into your house Thoul? :p But yeah, living in a library would be pretty cool.

Failing that, just buy a load of shelves, line a room with them and put all your books, DVDs, etc. up there for your own wee library. I know I would if I had a house. :D
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 19, '10, 4:18 pm

One of the cool things I like about the library is that they have all these great reference books that you can see there but you can't check out for whatever reason. I could look at some of those all day, and longer. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Leapin' Library