Gaming Clothes

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Gaming Clothes

Postby Thoul » Thu Apr 29, '10, 7:56 pm

Do you own any clothes that have game characters or themes on them? If so, what and how often do you wear them?

The only thing I have, that I can recall offhand, is an old Pac-man belt buckle. I haven't used it since I was a kid, but it's still around here somewhere.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Gaming Clothes

Postby Tanith » Thu Apr 29, '10, 10:10 pm

I had an Atari logo t-shirt when I was a teenager, but I bought it more for its rave appeal than its gaming appeal. I think it even glowed in the dark. :lol:

I might have had Ms. Pac-Man pajamas... I have a vague memory of Ms. Pac-Man being on something I used to wear.

Other than that, I can't recall having any other video game-related clothing. My kids have a few items, though. Derek has Mario Bros. pajamas, Wii pajamas, a Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirt, and a whole lot of Pokemon stuff. Vincent doesn't have anything, I don't think. He's still into Thomas the Tank Engine and hasn't gotten into video games much yet.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu Apr 29, '10, 10:50 pm

I have a Mario t-shirt somewhere. I love the nintendo shirts, but I also want a SEGA shirt.

Has anyone bought this one yet?

http://www.cafepress.com/+shortcake_for ... d,27150718
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Apr 29, '10, 10:57 pm

I have a Mr. Saturn shirt with the Earthbound emblem on the back, the Mr. Baseball cap from fangamer.net, a blue-and-yellow striped shirt my roommate put together for me...and I think that's it off the top of my head.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Apr 29, '10, 11:13 pm

I have a white PSP t-shirt. I won it in a 4 player contest at EB Games by playing Buzz Junior and winning while on my break at work.

But other than that, sadly no. I have been meaning to getting another t-shirt or two though. My brother does have a Mario hat though.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Lucas » Fri Apr 30, '10, 2:20 am

I have a green t-shirt with the old NES 1-Up mushroom on it that says 1-Up as well. I also have a black Street Fighter II t-shirt with Ryu on it. Its says Street Fighter II – Ryu, but the Ryu artwork on the shirt is actually from Capcom vs. SNK 2.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Snorb » Fri Apr 30, '10, 5:28 pm

@Tanith: My girlfriend's son loves Thomas the Tank Engine. =p

Content: I have two 1up Mushroom T-shirts; a "Know Your Mushrooms" shirt (with a Super Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, 1up Mushroom, and the SMB2 Mushroom Bricks); two Legend of Zelda shirts- one with 8-bit Link stabbing, the other with old NES-era manual artwork of him; and a T-shirt with the Ghostbusters: The Video Game box art.

If pen and paper game shirts count, I have a CyberGen shirt (Evolve or Die!), a Paizo Publishing Volunteer shirt, and a Factor Andoran T-shirt. =p
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Oakley2284 » Fri Apr 30, '10, 9:16 pm

If someone knows some site who sell some Phantasy star t-shirt, can you give me the link? I want to buy some Phantasi star t-shirt^^
Oakley AW2284, on planet Motavia
Oakley2284
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 105

Postby Rudo » Fri May 14, '10, 4:11 am

Gryz wrote:If someone knows some site who sell some Phantasy star t-shirt, can you give me the link? I want to buy some Phantasi star t-shirt^^

A PS t-shirt would be awesome.
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby Rune_Walsh » Fri May 14, '10, 6:46 am

Right here:

http://shop.cafepress.com/phantasy-star

There's some of the few I've found that's themed for the classic series: Shortcake PSI t-shirt and a WingEye t-shirt. I'm willing to bet there's Phantasy Star Generation t-shirts in Japan.

SEGA was giving away these Rappy t-shirts. I'll see if I can find them on the net to actually buy somewhere:

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=103891

Note: I'm willing to design a Phantasy Star t-shirt if someone will help me get it pressed. Any takers?
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Next

Return to General Gaming