Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Light Gun Games
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 11:54 pm 
So, do you like games that make use of a light gun like the Nintendo Zapper or Sega Menacer? If so, what are some of your favorites?

I haven't really played that many, as far as I can remember. Duck Hunt and Hogan's Alley of course, as those were the major NES light gun games. Lethal Enforcers and Terminator 2 on the Genesis were good. Not very long ago, I got to play a Time Crisis game at an arcade and that was fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 11:56 pm 
I think Duck Hunt was the only one I liked, even if I was never very good at it. :D As far as other light zappers go, I don't care for 'em much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 1:01 am 
I think Duck Hunt is the only one I ever played. I might have played some arcades, but I don't remember them at all. :boggled:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 1:54 am 
When I got my Dreamcast, I got House of the Dead 2 with it, along with 2 guns for dual weilding. It's really the only one I've ever played at home, but I don't have it anymore. Light gun games don't really hold my interest for long. I might check out Time Crisis 4 for PS3 when it comes out, but it will have to be pretty good for me to buy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 11:48 pm 
Dunk Hunt is the only game that I played with a gun peripheral so I can't compare how good it is to other games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 5, '07, 2:25 am 
I've never actually took on a liking for shooter games, but I did play some old system game that had a gun on it. I think I still have it, unless we sold it on ebay.

The games might be a bit funner for me if they had like, HALO on it! That'd would be soooo popular!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 5, '07, 10:23 pm 
I enjoyed the Duck Hunt game. Haven't played it in years, but that was fun. I think we had some kind of gun thingy to go with a Terminator game, but I don't think I ever used it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:22 am 
Quote:When I got my Dreamcast, I got House of the Dead 2 with it, along with 2 guns for dual weilding.

Wow, I bet that was fun! I'd like to try dual weilding light guns sometime.

Quote:The games might be a bit funner for me if they had like, HALO on it! That'd would be soooo popular!

Yeah, just think, they could make army-themed light guns then. :D

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]