Library Maxes

Converse about your favorite literature and reading in this study.

Library Maxes

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 16, '08, 7:44 am

What is the largest amount of things that you have ever had checked out from the library at one time?

I think my highest number was like six at a time. Our local libraries don't allow more than that. They have books and DVDs, among other things, but have very strict limits because it's a small place. It's a great place to try out season sets of TV shows. They tend to get the full run of a whole show. It's like renting, but for free. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Snorb » Tue Dec 16, '08, 3:34 pm

About five or so books at once- a couple of James Bond novels, two of the Space Odyssey books, and I believe a Sailor Moon manga (which my preferred library doesn't seem to shelf anymore. Odd.)

My local library has a max of 20 items out at once, while the library in the next town over (my preferred one) lets you check out as many books as you can carry.
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Dec 16, '08, 9:29 pm

I'm not very certain, but I think it's a limit of under ten or something like that. I've never gone over the limit, but I've come close a few times. It helps to have friends with you that can check out something for you just in case you are about to go over the limit.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Leapin' Library