Leisure Suit Larry!

Remembering the games of yesteryear.

Leisure Suit Larry!

Postby MrKite » Fri May 27, '22, 8:54 pm

Leisure Suit Larry is a series of graphic adventure games created by Al Lowe and published by Sierra On-Line which made their debut in 1987. The games centered around a wannabe cassanova named Larry Laffer, on his quest to....um....find true love. The games were known for their raunchy adult humor. I remember back in 1995/1996 when we got those old Sierra catalogs in the mail and seeing them pop up regularly and them tickling my curiosity alot, and watched my older brother play the first one a few times (I also remember when I got in trouble at school once for reciting part of the dialogue from it from when I watched my older brother playing). Those catalogs were also how I first discovered fellow Sierra franchises like Police Quest and King's Quest. It wasn't until today that I finally got to actually play one of the Larry games, when I bought Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded for the iPad for $1.99. I want to buy the collection of the first 5 games on GOG next week, which is only $9.99 for the whole set.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Leisure Suit Larry!

Postby myau56 » Sat May 28, '22, 11:05 am

Heard about it but never tested it ! Seemed to be cool :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Retro Roundup