Lego movie

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Re: Lego movie

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Feb 19, '14, 11:09 pm

It was a pretty good movie. I saw it with my niece and I enjoyed it a lot. It would have been more enjoyable if the people behind me weren't giggling at EVERY SINGLE PART! I hate people like that. There were some parts that weren't even funny and they laughed at it.

But yeah, it was a really good movie and I'm tempted to buy The Lego Movie Game.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Re: Lego movie

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Feb 20, '14, 1:18 pm

I had a similar experience, Atlin. Except I had very young kids behind me who were screaming out lines right after they were spoken on screen. Fortunately the parents were at least trying to tell the kids to quiet down and they even kept removing their kids from the theater after particularly loud outbursts. Since it was very young kids (probably 4-5 years old), it was forgivable, and the parents were at least trying to put a lid on that, so I was able to generally excuse it.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Previous

Return to Feature Films