Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, '10, 6:56 pm 
I noticed that this game wasn't mentioned so I thought I'd take time and post it. Apparently this is the new Zelda game for the Wii. From what I've read the game will use the full motion instead of the normal Wii controller. I'm planning on getting a Wii soon and next year I plan on getting this game.. Not much is known about the game I believe other then a single trailer.. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, '10, 11:28 pm 
I think I posted some about it in the E3 threads when it was announced. But anyway, I'm really looking forward to this one. There's not much information about the story so far, but what I have heard sounds good. It's supposed to take place before Ocarina of Time, so it should add some interesting history to the overall story of the series.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, '10, 1:23 am 
Thoul wrote:I think I posted some about it in the E3 threads when it was announced. But anyway, I'm really looking forward to this one. There's not much information about the story so far, but what I have heard sounds good. It's supposed to take place before Ocarina of Time, so it should add some interesting history to the overall story of the series.

Oh I didn't even know about the E3 threads.. I don't pay attention to alot of things sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, '10, 2:07 am 
That's okay, it's been a while since they were posted. :)

I'm just glad to see another console Zelda game. The last few portable installments have not been very fulfilling for me. I think Skyward Sword, with the new sword controls, will be a much more satisfying experience.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 7, '11, 11:07 pm 
Nintendo released a new trailer at E3 today. You can watch it on their site:
http://e3.nintendo.com/games/detail/#/wii/zeldass

It doesn't reveal very much new detail. Flying is shaping up to be a big part of the game. Epona seems to have been traded in for a bird. The old formula of saving the maiden in peril looks to be a large part of the story.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, '11, 5:37 pm 
This game looks pretty cool; it's been awhile since I've been looking forward to a Zelda game. I just hope I'll like it more than Twilight Princess.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]