Legend of the Seeker

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Re: Legend of the Seeker

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu May 28, '09, 5:23 pm

Atlinsmere wrote:Don't mean to be a fanboy there SS but it's Darken Rahl and Kahlan Amnell. =P

But from what I heard, Season 2 has been confirmed. I'm glad. I just wonder how close to the books they are going to stay from here on out. I mean, they already brought in the Sisters of the Light, the pillars of creation, Rada Han, and much other things which weren't supposed to be revealed until much later..

Though what I want to see is more on the Sword of Truth. Mostly it's one special ability. ^_^

Thanks for the corrections, Atlinsmere! :) I hope you are right about Season 2 being confirmed. That would be awesome!!!!! :happy_marle:

As I think I have stated before, I haven't read the books yet, so now I'm dying to know more about the Sword Of Truth's special ability, and just everything in general. I think I may have to start reading this series too. I have become a huge fan due to this televeision series. :)

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Thu May 28, '09, 7:59 pm

I was hoping for more exploration of just what it means to be the Seeker and the role of the Sword, as well. Since nearly every one in the show recognized the Sword at first glance, I thought there might be a look into that. Hopefully they'll do that in the next season.

I have a feeling the second season will stray from the books a lot, though. The first season also did that a lot really; very few episodes were based on something from the books and even those that were changed up a lot of it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Jul 25, '09, 10:28 pm

New season of "Legend Of The Seeker" begins the weekend of November 7, and will be a 22 episode season, and some more new characters have been added, according to news from Comic-Con:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Legend-Seek ... 08418.aspx

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Silver_Surfer1

Postby Thoul » Sun Jul 26, '09, 12:47 am

That's great news! November seems like a long way off, but it will probably be here before we know it. I look forward to seeing how the story continues.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Sep 3, '09, 9:36 pm

Season 2 sneak peek video! This season looks to be based on the second book Stone of Tears. Can't wait!

A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Thoul » Thu Sep 3, '09, 11:27 pm

Very nice! I was wondering how some of those plot threads would be picked up. It looks like they'll spin it into a great season. Thanks for posting the sneak peek. :D
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Sep 6, '09, 3:57 am

Thoul wrote:Very nice! I was wondering how some of those plot threads would be picked up. It looks like they'll spin it into a great season. Thanks for posting the sneak peek. :D

No problem Thoul. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.
Atlinsmere

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Sep 10, '09, 11:16 pm

Atlinsmere, thanks for the preview. It looks awesome. I can hardly wait unti the new season begins. :)

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Nov 4, '09, 8:51 pm

Well. The long wait is finally over! Saturday is the day when the new season starts. I've seen many more previews and would have posted them here, however, they contain many spoilers and I wish I never watched them myself. I can tell you though that season will have lots of action... I repeat... LOTS OF ACTION!!!

I'm pumped! ^_^
Atlinsmere

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Nov 7, '09, 2:42 pm

Today is the day! And if I read correctly on the T.V. schedule it's a two hour episode today. If that's the case I'm pumped. Only problem is that I work today when it's on. :cry:
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Tubular Television