Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Left Behind
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, '07, 8:35 pm 
During the evacuation of Skure mentioned in PSII, a lot of people left their pet Musk Cats behind. Why do you think they did that? Surely they would have thought that any gas leak that was toxic to them would be toxic to the cats, too. Did they forget the cats or were they forced to leave them behind for some reason?

If you were living in Skure when the evacuation happened and had a pet, would you have left it or taken it with you when leaving the planet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, '07, 12:54 am 
Maybe Mother Brain banned them from taking the Musk Cats along? If the Earthmen were aware of the Cats' powers they might have wanted them to be left behind to die, (if the Cats couldn't eke out a new way of life.)

Of course I'd take my pet with me, if given the chance, but there isn't much you can do if your rescuers were adamant about you leaving them behind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 2:05 am 
I would have snuck my cat aboard by hiding it in my shirt or jacket. ;)

Really, I don't think that would work (a cat staying still in a moving vehicle? Not any cat I've ever seen!). I'd give it a shot anyway.

My thought is the evacuation happened in a rush and no one had time to pack or pick up a pet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 6:08 am 
I would try to sneak my pet out, too. You're probably right about it being a rush to get everyone out. If they took too long to do it and the gas leak was a fake as I suggested in another topic, the deception would have been uncovered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, '07, 2:42 am 
They were probably forced to leave them behind for some reason. No pet lover would voluntarily leave their pet behind unless it was a matter of life and death for someone else. I certainly would never leave my pet under any circumstances in the same situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 1, '08, 9:00 pm 
Most peolple would take their cat withthem but that is just most people...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, '08, 9:19 am 
My cat would be just like Myau and powerful enough to say, "I'm going. What're you gonna do about it?" XD

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]