Laconium Possibilites on Motavia

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Laconium Possibilites on Motavia

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 4, '08, 1:45 am

In another subject we discussed about Gryz having a Laconium Axe.. Seeing as how Laconium is supposedly only found on Dezolis, I noticed something.. I was testing out this stuff I'm working on on my PSIV save and I just recently got Seth.. His basic weapon is the LACODAGGER, so since Seth supposedly never left Motavia then how was he able to come across this dagger? Could there possibly be ancient ruins below the surface of Motavia that we do not know about and he discovered it laying in the ruins there?

Also regarding the Axe since I don't feel like roaming through these boards I believe Demi may have given Gryz the axe the head gear and the armor as well. They might have been in storage with her Laco-Gear and Laco-Armor and when they arrived at the spaceport she gave it to him or something.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:11 am

Could there possibly be ancient ruins below the surface of Motavia that we do not know about and he discovered it laying in the ruins there?

It's something like that, in my opinion. Any laconia found on Motavia must have been imported at some point. Some of it is probably laying around the ruins of the old cities. I bet the native Motavians recovered a lot and sold it. Lutz or Rune might have brought some over, too.

Also regarding the Axe since I don't feel like roaming through these boards I believe Demi may have given Gryz the axe the head gear and the armor as well. They might have been in storage with her Laco-Gear and Laco-Armor and when they arrived at the spaceport she gave it to him or something.

That's possible. It would raise the question of why Demi has an axe she doesn't stored with her gear, but it would be a good explanation for why Gryz suddenly gets the axe.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:35 am

Could be. I figured there must be some laconium in storage somewhere on Motavia, I can't think of any other explanation for Gryz and Demi having laconium armor and such.

I also wondered about how Demi suddenly went from having a Wave shot to having a Sonic Buster, considering she's been locked in Nurvus the entire time. Since they both shoot sound waves, I assumed that maybe...she occasionally gave herself some downtime to..."tweak" her gun. You know...adjust something here, boost power about 100 fold, and voila! Wave shot becomes Sonic Buster. :wink:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Tsunami » Mon Feb 4, '08, 8:00 pm

(the group is preparing for Soldier's Temple!)

Rune: OK, Chaz, let's get a move on and head for the Soldier's Temple!

Chaz: Right! Demi, are you ready yet?

Demi: I'm sorry, but at this point I don't think I can be of use to you. The restart of all the systems in Motavia will take some time. (I need more time to make a better weapon so I can surpass Master Wren!)

Rike: Oh...that's a pity. But good luck to you, too.

Demi: Thank you, Rika... (they fell for it!) *hums happily*

*waits for them to leave, then gets back to work on her equipment*

Demi: Yes, yes! It is almost complete! *maniacal laughter*
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 4, '08, 9:32 pm

Tsunami wrote:(the group is preparing for Soldier's Temple!)

Rune: OK, Chaz, let's get a move on and head for the Soldier's Temple!

Chaz: Right! Demi, are you ready yet?

Demi: I'm sorry, but at this point I don't think I can be of use to you. The restart of all the systems in Motavia will take some time. (I need more time to make a better weapon so I can surpass Master Wren!)

Rike: Oh...that's a pity. But good luck to you, too.

Demi: Thank you, Rika... (they fell for it!) *hums happily*

*waits for them to leave, then gets back to work on her equipment*

Demi: Yes, yes! It is almost complete! *maniacal laughter*

:rofl: Exactly! Considering Demi starts the game with an Impacter, I doubt there are any Sonic Busters in storage in Nurvus, so I can't think of any other rational explanation for that. :eyebrow:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby newsblade » Mon Feb 4, '08, 10:31 pm

When Rika and Chaz were celebrating the victory over Zio, Rune turned to Demi and Gryz and said:

"By the way, I'm selling this fine laconian items. Er... yes, that's my true mission as Lut.. I mean, choose quickly! a knife was already taken by an archeologist..."
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 4, '08, 11:36 pm

wouldn't it be great if Wren could modify the hydrofoil to submerge under water and you could take on a whole series of quests by searching around old Motavia underwater. Such as the possibility of the ruins of Paseo or the Bio Plant, Skure, The Dams, and many more.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Laconium Possibilites on Motavia

Postby Scootaloo » Tue Apr 15, '14, 11:34 pm

Seed:Rika, take care...
Rika:Bye!(leaves)
Seed:Mwahahaha! Now I can have all this Laconian all to myself!

Alys:100 meseta!
Hahn:I can't get that kind of money from the principal
*later*
Hahn:Fine, I'll pay
Hahn:(wispers to himself) Mwahahaha! As long they don't get a hold of my Laconian stash! So now I just have to use ... a small knife...
Scootaloo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 48

Re: Laconium Possibilites on Motavia

Postby myau56 » Sun Apr 20, '14, 3:33 pm

Maybe Laconia was spreading even on Motavia ? Not found there but sort of "exported" on the desrt planet before Phantasy Star IV ?
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Phantasy Star IV