Yogurt

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Yogurt

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Apr 29, '10, 4:41 pm

Right now I am on a yogurt kick. Not very unusual I suppose except for the fact that previously I simply could not stand to eat it. I tried it one time several years ago and hated it.

Recently, however, I decided to try it again since I became aware that Yoplait Yogurt also has Vitamin D and the doctor says I need more Vitamin D, and I honestly like it. I could drink more milk, but I think I'm also lactose intolerant as milk always upsets my stomach. Yogurt doesn't seem to bother me...yet anyway.

So I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else likes Yogurt, and if so, what brand(s), and flavors, do you like?
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Yogurt

Postby Rune_Walsh » Fri Apr 30, '10, 5:51 am

Your body naturally makes vitamin D if you get some sun exposure, and being outside is the best way to get it.

http://www.naturalnews.com/003069.html

That said, yogurt is oooooh sooooo goooood. *licks lips*
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Lucas » Fri Apr 30, '10, 11:52 am

Any yoghurt with seeds present like passionfruit yoghurt I don’t really like. But plain yoghurt like vanilla or strawberry flavour tastes good.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Apr 30, '10, 9:37 pm

@ Rune_Walsh....Yes, I know that you can get Vitamin D from sunshine, etc. I do get some sun, but probably not as much as I should for various reasons. I am also taking Vitamin D vitamins and that helps some too.

@ Lucas....I don't think I've tried anything with seeds in it yet like passionfruit, but I'll remember what you said. I also like plain strawberry.

Anybody else tried those flavors like strawberry shortcake (I didn't like that one very much), Key Lime Pie, Banana Creme Pie, Lemon Creme Pie, etc.???? Certainly doesn't sound like yogurt or fat free foods. :)
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Darkil » Tue May 4, '10, 2:31 am

I love yogurt, especially Strawberry! Of course I've also indulged in Cherry, Passion Fruit, and Banana. Then again it's hard to find yogurt that tastes good and doesn't have a lot of processed sugar's in it.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Return to Delectable Delicacies