Katherine Jackson book

Converse about your favorite literature and reading in this study.

Katherine Jackson book

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jun 21, '10, 9:37 pm

Katherine Jackson, mother of pop star Michael Jackson, is releasing a book "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives", to coincide with the anniversary of Michael's death:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... story.html

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Katherine Jackson book

Postby Thoul » Tue Jun 22, '10, 1:53 am

I read something about a new Michael Jackson video game in the works recently. Maybe it's slated for the anniversary, too.

Well, anyway, I think it's kind of sad if people are still trying new ways to profit from his passing. If they want to honor him, that's one thing I guess, but it just doesn't seem that way to me...
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Katherine Jackson book

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Jun 22, '10, 10:06 pm

Thoul wrote:I read something about a new Michael Jackson video game in the works recently. Maybe it's slated for the anniversary, too.

It may be. I haven't heard anything yet. I'm sure there will be a lot of things happening for the anniversary of Michael's death, which I think is this Friday. Sad to think it's already been almost a year. :(

Thoul wrote:
Well, anyway, I think it's kind of sad if people are still trying new ways to profit from his passing. If they want to honor him, that's one thing I guess, but it just doesn't seem that way to me...

I agree it is sad in a way. So many people I might question, but I think since this is his Mother that she is truly trying to honor her son. From everything I have heard or read, she and Michael had a very special relationship and cared for each other deeply. I think she was mentioned in his Will and so is probably doing this in love and memory of her son. jmho.
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Tue Jun 22, '10, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Leapin' Library