Gaming Royalty

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Gaming Royalty

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Apr 14, '11, 9:56 am

Found this interesting little snippet with a few facts on some of the Royalty (Kings, Queens, Prince, Princesses, etc.) of the video game world that I thought others might find interesting also:

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/photos/258- ... OmgPhoid=1

Can you think of any other Royalty characters (Kings, Queens, Prince, Princesses, etc.) in the gaming world other than those mentioned here?

Oh yeah, can you believe it, according to the article, the Queen Of England supposedly has a gold-plated Wii !!!! :melodramatic:
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Thu Apr 14, '11, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Gaming Royalty

Postby Thoul » Fri Apr 15, '11, 3:01 am

Eh, there are too many kings and princesses in games to count. I'd say Peach and Zelda (and let's not forget Alis and the PSIII heroes) are the most notable by far. There aren't many pthers who have been given a starring role that does not require them to be rescued by a male hero.

I'm surprised anyone would have a gold plated Wii. I guess it would be more of a conversation piece than a played system. Somehow, I think the gold would make it more likely to overheat than a normal console.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to General Gaming