James Bond 50th anniversary

Discussion of television, movies, and other forms of moving pictures.

James Bond 50th anniversary

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Jan 18, '12, 12:48 am

Almost everyone knows Bond....James Bond, that is, the dashing and debonair Secret Agent who will soon be celebrating his 50th anniversary and who better to help celebrate than the actors who have helped to make the name of James Bond so famous and beloved. Those actors will soon gather together in one place to help celebrate Bond in all his glory:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=695884

Hey, the article says there will be some Bond gals there too...woo hoo!!

Of all the actors to play the role of James Bond, which actor was your favorite Bond?

I'm going with Sean Connery! :rose: :valentine:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: James Bond 50th anniversary

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Feb 26, '13, 9:32 pm

Well, a rumored get together of all the actors playing the role of James Bond at this year's 2013 Academy Awards show...did not happen! From what I have been able to read there was a tribute to James Bond of some sort and singer Shirley Bassey was at the awards show to sing her famous Bond song "Goldfinger", I think it was. Also singer Adele (think that's her name) was there to sing the Bond song "SkyFall" from the latest Bond movie and I think the song won best song or something like that.

But, not reunion of Bond actors. Tis a shame as it would have been a blast seeing them all together. Sean Connery, Roger Moore, George Lazenby (?), Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan, and Timothy Dalton (I think). Can't recall if there are any more or not right now. Although Sean Connery is retired from acting so a reunion was a long shot anyway. Still, it would have been nice to see. Maybe one day in the future...we can only hope.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Screen Scene