Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Item Creation Systems
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, '07, 3:57 am 
A lot of modern RPGs include some kind of crafting system, where the player can make various items from other items. Some are very basic and some have hundreds of different combinations. When you play a game that has a system like this, do you explore it in detail or only use it as much as necessary to complete the game? Do you like such systems or would you rather not see another one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, '07, 9:13 pm 
They're okay, but item creation is getting kind of old. I can't think of an RPG I've played in the last couple of years that didn't have some cooking or synthesis system. I played around with the first few a lot, but after that I just did what was needed to get by in the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 4:54 am 
I love the item creation, though only specific kinds. I like the kind where youre not necesarily making the item, just adding stuff to it. CON, RTA, BG:DA2. lol if you understand any of those Abbr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 9:17 pm 
I caught BG:DA2, but the rest went over my head. :p What are they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, '07, 8:42 am 
Champions of Norrath, And the sequal Return to Arms. Same company as Everquest and BG:DA2.

We can tell because its full title is Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest. XDDDDDDD

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]