Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 7, '14, 10:36 pm 
Any Hunters out there? Counter-hunters? Wreckers?

Somehow I became a physician/doctor along the way.
though I would have preferred to be an Esper and still heal people, to an extent, which is what I had envisioned, unrealistically, somewhat.

Anyone else feel they have a Phantasy Star influenced Occupation or Class?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 8, '14, 2:55 pm 
I used to be a music teacher, but I taught boys and girls for the same price. ;)

My current career as a stenographer, I can't really make a connection to PS. Unless you count the editing of my "translation errors".

PostPosted: Sat Nov 8, '14, 3:45 pm 
I fix computers and systems, not the other way around. Sorry.

I am not at liberty to discuss the "Motherbrain" project I am working on.

Oops.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, '15, 6:12 pm 
Interesting question. I would have to say no, but wouldn't that be fun though!! I have read news stories of people who actually play video games as a career, etc. Wish I could find something like that. Even better if the pay is good, one can atleast hope!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, '15, 4:02 am 
System Administrator, So I guess it is kinda PS related. There were many system in Phantasy Star.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, '15, 9:49 pm 
Well, student/TA...sure, there are schools/universities in the PS universe.

Environmental researcher? That I'm not so sure of.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, '15, 9:26 pm 
well, it could be a possible field of what Hugh does.
Or at least one of the many qualifications of that Librarian on Mota. She is keen on rainfall/water quality, energy use/misuse, and other environs stuff on Mota.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, '15, 1:54 pm 
Close enough. I'll take it, ha ha.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, '16, 12:03 am 
In some way, yes. I am a journalist for a newspaper. Since there are several newspaper articles found in Skure Spaceport in PS II I guess that even the highly advanced people of Parma, Motavia an Dezoris still like reading texts from paper.

Also, some of the articles are about pets. For a few months I was responsible for the section "pets" in our newspaper and created two pages about dogs, horses, rabbits etc. And of course cats. It is just a pity I never saw a Musk Cat like Myau in the section of pets looking for a new home. Then again... they are probably very demanding furry friends :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, '16, 11:52 am 
Maybe ? I'm a "teacher at home" ? maybe like Saya, even if she is teaching to pupils in a class ! ;)

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]