Ironman 2

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Ironman 2

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Feb 26, '09, 11:48 pm

Looks like people are already signing on for this movie which begins filming this spring. I can hardly wait for this one, but I wonder if it will be as good as the original "Ironman"????

http://movies.tvguide.com/Movie-News/Sa ... 03412.aspx

I find it hard to believe that anyone would not want to sign on for some projects like these mentioned in this article, or even think of walking away from it either. :blank:
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Fri Feb 27, '09, 6:03 am

I guess Marvel increased their offer to something he would accept. I think they were trying to cut costs due to the recession and the number of movies they've got coming up.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lucas » Fri Feb 27, '09, 1:03 pm

I still haven't seen the first Ironman fully through yet.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby LordShibas » Fri Feb 27, '09, 5:29 pm

There was an Ironman 1?
:eyebrow:
LordShibas
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 9

Postby Darkil » Fri Feb 27, '09, 6:05 pm

Shibas if you haven't seen it, assuming I'm not falling for a trick, then you MUST see it
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby LordShibas » Fri Feb 27, '09, 7:40 pm

I'm aware of it, but I don't watch many movies, or care about them really. No I've never seen Ironman. The last 2 live action movies I've seen were the Last Lord of the Rings movie, Return of the King I think, and the Silent Hill movie, but only because it was based off of the game.

I do want to see the new Fast and Furious movie though. The first was is a classic favorite of mine.
LordShibas
Cyborg
Cyborg

Postby Darkil » Fri Feb 27, '09, 8:42 pm

Oh I understand...I don't get to see too many but Ironman was a must. If you don't mind, shell out the dough to get the DVD and enjoy it from the comfort of your home. You won't be disappointed.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Feb 28, '09, 3:19 am

LordShibas, I agree with Darkil! The movie "Ironman" is very worth seeing. The movie stars Robert Downey, jr. and he does a very good acting job in the movie. I'm surprised this movie did not win more honors at the Oscar ceremony this year. We have the DVD, but I think I've only seen it a time or two myself, though.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby LordShibas » Sat Feb 28, '09, 12:24 pm

LOL, I don't even know who Robert Downey, jr is.

Maybe I'll try to find a friend that has the movie so I can rip it and let it sit on my harddrive with all of the other movies that people have recommended to me over the years but I still have yet to watch. Seriously though, I almost stopped watching anime completely because I just don't have time to game and watch anime anymore. I chose to stick with gaming and temporarily push my anime watching to the back burner for a while. Regular movies are even a lower priority than my anime, so who knows when I will get to them.
LordShibas
Cyborg
Cyborg

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Feb 28, '09, 5:12 pm

I still haven't seen the original Ironman movie, so I'm not even thinking about a second one. I'll get around to it...maybe...eventually...someday...

LordShibas, you sound like me when it comes to movies. I think I watch more movies through Mystery Science Theater 3000 than actually watching a movie for the sake of the movie.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Next

Return to Feature Films