Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: In Tears
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 9:05 am 
As Alys passes away, Rika is overcome with sadness and bursts into tears. Alys was the first other human female Rika ever knew, and no doubt the two had grown very close in the time they traveled together. This is another new experience Rika, but also a familiar one. It seems Rika is fated to lose the important figures in her life shortly after meeting them.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries when editing your profile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 1:43 pm 
Poor Rika. It seems that she faces one sad event after another. :(

Also...is it just me or does she have fangs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 2:46 pm 
Naw, its how drawing works, artists don't seem to bother to shade it to show you it goes backwards in their mouths. lol, Seed, Alys, soon enough-everyone except Chaz goes home. I wonder what would happen to him. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 7:12 pm 
They do look like fangs. But Sparky is probably right. I never noticed her having fangs in any other picture.

Sparky wrote:lol, Seed, Alys, soon enough-everyone except Chaz goes home. I wonder what would happen to him. XD

Well, if you take the Compendium book's word for it, Chaz dies shortly after PSIV. He and Rika have a son, but Chaz dies before the kid is five. Rika's curse strikes again. :gloomy:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 5, '13, 11:03 am 
Thoul wrote:They do look like fangs. But Sparky is probably right. I never noticed her having fangs in any other picture.

Sparky wrote:lol, Seed, Alys, soon enough-everyone except Chaz goes home. I wonder what would happen to him. XD

Well, if you take the Compendium book's word for it, Chaz dies shortly after PSIV. He and Rika have a son, but Chaz dies before the kid is five. Rika's curse strikes again. :gloomy:

Oh dear! Really?

Well, let's hope it's not canon... I mean, there is no direct proof that happens... :(
That would ruin PSIV... really!

Post subject: Re: In Tears
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, '13, 3:52 pm 
I'll not spoil it but even if I'm the owner of one copy of the compendium, I didn't know about it ! Really need to finish the reading of the (fantastic) english translation from Rebecca Capowski :)
Sad (I'll not spoil it) but even if it's canon it's life... :(

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]