In 3D...

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

In 3D...

Postby Neithird » Sun Oct 28, '07, 2:38 am

If you could see any one scene from the classic series rendered in the best modern 3D graphics available, which scene would you pick and why that scene?

I would like to see the scene from PSIV when Alys, Chaz, Hahn, and Gryz meet Rika and Seed. I think that would look really awesome, with the giant computer and the advanced tech around, plus so many good characters in one place.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Thoul » Wed Oct 31, '07, 2:47 am

I think the part of PSIV with Seth and getting the Aero-Prism would make a great 3D cutscene. Walking out of the building and seeing the prism light up, then Seth transforming... that would make an impressive visual today.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Oct 31, '07, 6:35 pm

Honestly, I'd like to see the ending cutscene. It's always had a very special place in my heart and to see it in 3D... that would truly bring tears to my eyes.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Tsunami » Wed Oct 31, '07, 8:37 pm

I'd like to see the shuttle blasting off from Aerone in PSIII, as it flies towards Dahlia and Nial sees for the first time that the worlds really made up a worldship. To me, that moment there is one of the best -- one of truth and realisation, as everything he knew was displayed before him, seeming much more small and insignificant than he remembered.

Heikabuchi wrote:Honestly, I'd like to see the ending cutscene. It's always had a very special place in my heart and to see it in 3D... that would truly bring tears to my eyes.
Hah! It brings tears to my eyes with its plain 2d goodness! :D Definitely a happy/sad moment.

Weird how these things make me sniffle now, but when I was younger I didn't cry over anything in game...other than Alys's death. >.>
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Oct 31, '07, 8:42 pm

Heikabuchi wrote:Honestly, I'd like to see the ending cutscene. It's always had a very special place in my heart and to see it in 3D... that would truly bring tears to my eyes.
Hah! It brings tears to my eyes with its plain 2d goodness! :D Definitely a happy/sad moment.[/quote]
Well said! =]
Weird how these things make me sniffle now, but when I was younger I didn't cry over anything in game...other than Alys's death. >.>

Yeah, strange isn't it?
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Neithird » Thu Nov 1, '07, 7:03 pm

I'd like to see the shuttle blasting off from Aerone in PSIII, as it flies towards Dahlia and Nial sees for the first time that the worlds really made up a worldship. To me, that moment there is one of the best -- one of truth and realisation, as everything he knew was displayed before him, seeming much more small and insignificant than he remembered.

I'd like to see that, too. It would be a great opportunity to show a lot of emotion on his face, and that of everyone else. Ayn's version of it would be great too, I bet.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Return to Classic Series