Parasite Eve 3, or The 3rd Birthday

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Parasite Eve 3, or The 3rd Birthday

Postby Celeith » Thu Oct 15, '09, 2:58 am

I was randomly searching across the webb earlier and decided to look up some parasite eve stuff. Just awhile ago I found out that the game is releasing a third game in the series, or more to say a spin off game. The game continues with Aya Brea as the main character, but not much is known about the game so far.. Or at least that I found.

The game was going to be released on the cell phone exclusive, but the company decided to put it on the PSP instead, which I for one am excited. The link below is just one site I found, but its nothing special. So this adds up to one more game on my list to buy.

psu.com/Parasite-Eve-3rd-Birthday-comin ... 409-p0.php
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Parasite Eve 3, or The 3rd Birthday

Postby Thoul » Thu Oct 15, '09, 9:44 pm

I never got a chance to play the first two, but I always heard a lot about them when they were new. I'm sure this one will be as big of a hit as those. It's kind of odd that they dropped Parasite Eve from the game's name, though. This is Square Enix, after all. Their biggest franchises, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, are known for subsequent games usually not ebing true sequels.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Parasite Eve 3, or The 3rd Birthday

Postby Darkil » Sat Oct 17, '09, 1:43 pm

I enjoyed the first game immensely. It was something different from all the usual Final Fantasies from Square[/Enix]. I didn't care for the 2nd game as much since they made it more of an action game instead of a shooter/rpg like the first.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Return to General Gaming