Image of the Day

A new Phantasy Star image added to the site three days a week!

Postby Tsunami » Thu Aug 30, '07, 2:30 pm

I still think it's amazing how much detail went into PSIV. :D Every little cutscene, everything, is just oozing with colors, shades, and it's all done perfectly! Graphically, I don't think there's any flaws in PSIV at all. (or anything that looks bad for that matter)

When I was younger, I'd look at the cutscenes and simply like the pictures, but I guess you could say that I really appreciate it now, so I pay more attention to all the little things.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Aug 30, '07, 11:57 pm

Thoul wrote:Maybe he's drinking a PSI Cola. ;)
The most likely of all!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Fri Aug 31, '07, 9:51 am

Yes, it's really amazing at how much detail they put into these cutscenes. It must have take ages to do all of them, even with a team of artists.

Today's image is Holt and Hahn:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atolm » Fri Aug 31, '07, 11:11 pm

Man I agree, one of the reasons why I loved PS4 so was the cut scenes. Awesome to look at, but there are some repeats hidden in there.. I know I can pick out one with Chaz and one with Wren.

Still pretty neat!
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Postby Thoul » Sun Sep 2, '07, 9:12 pm

Sorry about missing yesterday. There was a surprise purchase of new furniture that had to be assembled. By the time I was able to get to my PC, I was exhausted.

I'll make up for it with a bunch of new images from PSIV. First, some of the status portraits:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And for today's image, "Alshline":

All of the images in this update can be selected as avatars from the gallery.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Divine Dragon » Mon Sep 3, '07, 2:16 am

Until we get a larger Zio avatar, well.. I hope we do anyway, I choose Raja!
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby Thoul » Wed Sep 5, '07, 5:51 am

I don't know about anyone else, but this latest "holiday" turned out to be more of a workout than almost anything I had done in the entire year before. :sweat: I was so busy I was only able to turn my PC on for about five minutes on Monday and too tired to touch it on Tuesday.

So anyway, here are the images for the days I missed and Wednesday as well. They are "Tragedy at Molcum," "Take on Zio? What?," and "Still a Little Slow." The last can be used as an avatar.

Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Sep 6, '07, 12:24 am

Thoul wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but this latest "holiday" turned out to be more of a workout than almost anything I had done in the entire year before. :sweat: I was so busy I was only able to turn my PC on for about five minutes on Monday and too tired to touch it on Tuesday.

Houseguests.... are tiring... :sweat: . I hope to become productive again, later this week! :hyper:

I don't remember lightning in the background of the Rune Molcum scene. It's amazing the details you miss when you're simply playing the game!

You updated the format some more! Nice quote button! :clap:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Tsunami » Thu Sep 6, '07, 1:21 am

Komrade, I do believe that's smoke from the ruins... :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Sep 6, '07, 2:12 am

Tsunami wrote:Komrade, I do believe that's smoke from the ruins... :D
:rofl:
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

PreviousNext

Return to Featured Images