Image of the Day

A new Phantasy Star image added to the site three days a week!

Postby Thoul » Fri Aug 17, '07, 12:05 am

His shoulders were huge. I always thought that he must have gotten everyone's attention with that armor.

It's a good thing he could warp into places with magic. I bet he couldn't fit through a lot of doors with that armor. ;)

Today's Image of the Day is "Stoned" from PSIV:

This image is available as a selection in the avatar gallery. Some of the previous scenes, which were not avatars at the time they were added, have been moved there also. I increased the size limits allowed on avatars today.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Fri Aug 17, '07, 4:21 am

I was half expecting Medusa to be resurrected in Zio's tower from all the people turned to stone in PSIV. I wonder why they just dropped that as one of Zio's powers?

More Avatars is a great thing! Maybe one of them will pull me away from Wren.... maybe! :D
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Sat Aug 18, '07, 12:55 am

When I first played PSIV, I never understood why they included that wh ole turned to stone thing. It seemed out of place in such a sci-fi setting. I didn't hear about Medusa being in PSI until years later. Then it made more sense, but it's still an odd thing.

I guess it's a way of saying that Medusa was like Lashiec: a servant of Dark Force from the past, resurrected for PSI as Lashiec was for PSIV. Zio in turn gained the same powers from his DF that Medusa was given.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Thoul » Sat Aug 18, '07, 1:38 am

Today's Image of the Day is "Egg Laying Season" from PSIV:

This image is available as an avatar.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Thoul » Sat Aug 18, '07, 5:33 am

The Image of the Day for Saturday is "Meet Lutz" from Generation 1:

This is when Alis, Myau, and Odin first approach Lutz after getting the governor's letter. The big composite screen of Lutz I posted before follows this one.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Thoul » Sun Aug 19, '07, 5:42 am

Sunday's Image of the Day is "What??" from Generation 1:

This is the scene just after the Lutz composite image. I wonder what Lutz said to get this kind of reaction?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 20, '07, 9:48 pm

Today's Image of the Day is "Taking the Robe" from Generation 1:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Aug 20, '07, 10:28 pm

Yeah, what did Lutz say? Or is that a pun since the game is in Japanese? :lol:

BTW, I started linking to PSAlgo in my signature on other boards. I hope you don't mind! :wink:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 20, '07, 11:00 pm

Not at all. The more links to the site out there, the better. They'll help more fans find the site and join us. :D

I have no idea what Lutz was saying there, so it's a bit of a pun. :wink: When I saw that scene, I just had to wonder what provoked those expressions. :hmm:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Aug 20, '07, 11:26 pm

Thoul wrote:They'll help more fans find the site and join us. :D
For some reason I feel like I'm in Zio's church in Kadary after reading that line :lol: !

I have no idea what Lutz was saying there, so it's a bit of a pun. :wink: When I saw that scene, I just had to wonder what provoked those expressions. :hmm:
How about...

Lutz: "I'm a man!"
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

PreviousNext

Return to Featured Images