Page 13 of 19  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, '07, 12:35 am 
The Komrade wrote:
Thoul wrote:Today's image is "Enter Zio." Another avatar.
I think I know why people love Zio... he's the only PS character that has bluish fog surrounding him! :hyper:

Laya in PSIII does too. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, '07, 3:43 pm 
We need more blue glowy people in gaming. They'll make everyone :hypnotized: . :p

Today's image is "Introducing Rika." Yet another new avatar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, '07, 11:21 pm 
Tsunami wrote:Laya in PSIII does too. :o
She does? I don't remember that. It's been a couple of years though... :wink:

Thoul wrote:We need more blue glowy people in gaming. They'll make everyone :hypnotized: . :p

Today's image is "Introducing Rika." Yet another new avatar.

This gives me an idea for a PS Classic topic!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, '07, 12:37 pm 
Today's image is "Foreshadowing Demi." Avatar, etc.

What was with PSIV always having people appear in darkened screens like this? They did it three or four times. I think it was done once even with the landrover, of all things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, '07, 12:00 am 
Thoul wrote:Today's image is "Foreshadowing Demi." Avatar, etc.

What was with PSIV always having people appear in darkened screens like this? They did it three or four times. I think it was done once even with the landrover, of all things.
Yeah those are strange. Every screen like that I can remember shows the character, but darkens the area around their eyes. Odd, since with Rika, you see her eyes in the next picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, '07, 12:17 am 
The Komrade wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Laya in PSIII does too. :o
She does? I don't remember that. It's been a couple of years though... :wink:

Yeah, look at her portrait, or even the 3rd generation cutscene after you have Nial marry Laya, and the earthquake happens in Landen. It shows a blue glow around her. Makes you wonder if Laya can glow in the dark, too. :mrgreen:

Thoul wrote:What was with PSIV always having people appear in darkened screens like this? They did it three or four times. I think it was done once even with the landrover, of all things.

It was an anime thing, methinks. Since they usually do that when someone/something is mysterious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, '07, 12:29 pm 
Didn't one of Laya's kids have the glow, too?

Today's image is "Old Friends," another new avatar.

You know, given the unusual amount of side games focused around PSII, I'm surprised there weren't some PSIV side games cover things like Rune and Alys' previous adventures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 1, '07, 12:45 am 
Tsunami wrote:Yeah, look at her portrait, or even the 3rd generation cutscene after you have Nial marry Laya, and the earthquake happens in Landen. It shows a blue glow around her. Makes you wonder if Laya can glow in the dark, too. :mrgreen:
How about that?! Interesting! :)

Thoul wrote:What was with PSIV always having people appear in darkened screens like this? They did it three or four times. I think it was done once even with the landrover, of all things.
I forgot to comment on this one before, :D .

Quote:It was an anime thing, methinks. Since they usually do that when someone/something is mysterious.
Yeah, that would make sense, seeming as I've heard that PSU's single-player game is full of anime-like scenes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 1, '07, 1:46 am 
Thoul wrote:Didn't one of Laya's kids have the glow, too?

Nope. Neither Gwyn or Adan inherited the glowiness from their mother. :D

Quote:You know, given the unusual amount of side games focused around PSII, I'm surprised there weren't some PSIV side games cover things like Rune and Alys' previous adventures.

That is surprising. Also, that sounds like a really good idea for a fangame...would be cool if someone attempted that. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 2, '07, 12:03 am 
Tsunami wrote:
Quote:You know, given the unusual amount of side games focused around PSII, I'm surprised there weren't some PSIV side games cover things like Rune and Alys' previous adventures.

That is surprising. Also, that sounds like a really good idea for a fangame...would be cool if someone attempted that. :)
There's that Chaz Adventure game and Raja's Adventure out there, but I haven't played them beyond seeing if they worked with my system or not. Raja's Adventure looked pretty intriguing, I must say!

Page 13 of 19  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next