Page 17 of 19  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, '07, 3:11 pm 
The image for the day of Monday is "Blue Skies."

I thought the way PSIV started to explore Rika's impressions of her new experiences was really great. They sort of dropped it as the game progressed, but it helped make her a very interesting character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 6:04 am 
The image of the day for Tuesday is "Confrontation."

I always liked this one. Zio facing off against the team with that blue mist around them all. It looks very mysterious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, '07, 11:33 pm 
Hey, there's that dude with the glowing blue light around him again. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, '07, 5:15 am 
I wish there was a bigger version of that one. What a great desktop it would make!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, '07, 11:43 am 
That would be a pretty cool wallpaper. :D

Wednesday's Image of the Day is "Chaz Watches the Night."

This is the 101st scene, just after the burial of Alys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 3:50 am 
Poor Chaz, he was really down after all that. At least he had good friends to help him get through that rough time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 10:51 pm 
Okay, I'm clueless here. Can someone explain to me why Chaz was watching the night? Just wondering. :hmm:

Nice image though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 10:59 pm 
Secret_Surfer wrote:Okay, I'm clueless here. Can someone explain to me why Chaz was watching the night? Just wondering. :hmm:

Nice image though.

Well, they were staying at the inn, and I think Chaz wanted to be alone, possibly to reflect on all that had happened with Alys. I mean, she did just die and her passing hit the group pretty hard.

Maybe you should play though it sometime; it's a pretty great game in terms of both gameplay and story! :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 11:11 pm 
To add a little to that, Alys was the closest thing Chaz had to a mother figure in his life. It's a very sad sequence overall. :cry: :cry:

I almost forgot to do today's image, so we'll make it "At the Grave," which is just a little before the previous image.

And let's go ahead and have Friday's image now, too. Sometimes, it's best to sound a "Retreat!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, '07, 5:24 am 
Look, there's Hahn's sweatdrop again! :sweat:

What a weird place to include something that had been so comical before.

Page 17 of 19  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next