Page 16 of 19  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, '07, 5:16 am 
Thoul wrote:The image for Wednesday is "Evil Illness."
Image

Poor Alys, confined to bed because she got slimed. :(



Slimed! Ugh! :misspeak:

Nice image anyway. :bouncy:


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, '07, 5:55 am 
The image for Thursday is "Shocked." This one is part of Seed's self destruct.
Image


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, '07, 6:52 am 
The image for Friday is "Rocky Face."
Image

Now this is what I call a bad complexion. You know, get stoned like this would be a really bad way to go. :ouch: I wonder if there's any time limit on how long one has to be restored.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, '07, 7:08 am 
The $ Avenger wrote:
I like Rika's armor. Nei could have used some! :x


She wouldn't use it, besides Neifirst is wearing the armor already.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, '07, 12:36 am 
Shinuzzo wrote:
The $ Avenger wrote:
I like Rika's armor. Nei could have used some! :x


She wouldn't use it, besides Neifirst is wearing the armor already.
I suppose you're talking about Generation 2, because Neifirst looks like she's wearing the same leotard in PSII! :p But yes, Nei wouldn't wear it... for whatever reason!

Thoul wrote:Now this is what I call a bad complexion. You know, get stoned like this would be a really bad way to go. :ouch: I wonder if there's any time limit on how long one has to be restored.
Holt doesn't even look surprised. Though I can't say that's shocking considering his bizarre reaction afterward.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, '07, 3:29 am 
Thoul wrote:The image for Friday is "Rocky Face."
Image



Man, that's a strange looking dude! :ziplip:


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, '07, 9:21 pm 
Saturday's image is "Ancient Structure."
Image

You know, for places that are 1,000 years old, most of the technological buildings in PSIV are remarkably well preserved. They really were built to last.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, '07, 2:52 am 
Thoul wrote:Saturday's image is "Ancient Structure."
Image

You know, for places that are 1,000 years old, most of the technological buildings in PSIV are remarkably well preserved. They really were built to last.

Funny thing is, I've never thought about that while playing through the game! :D Perhaps Seed had several little robots/machines created to maintain the Bio Lab?


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, '07, 3:44 am 
I guess they must have. Rika said something like that regarding the worldship that had been in orbit, so it seems safe to assume the other places did as well.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, '07, 7:06 am 
Sunday's image is "Astonished."
Image

If you met a 1,000 year old talking computer, what would your reaction be?


Top
 Page 16 of 19  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: