Kickstarter for Robotech Academy. So excited!

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Kickstarter for Robotech Academy. So excited!

Postby MrKite » Sun Jul 6, '14, 11:45 pm

Today I found out some great news! A kickstarter has been launched for a new Robotech series called Robotech Academy which will pick up where the cancelled 1987 follow up to the original Robotech called "Robotech II:The Sentinels" left off! I hope this will get funded! I already pledged $25. Best of luck to Greg Snegoff, Svea Macek, Tommy Yune, Frank Agrama and everyone else working to make this a reality and trying to reach their kickstarter goal. Donate here!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ch-academy
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Kickstarter for Robotech Academy. So excited!

Postby Tweeg » Tue Jul 15, '14, 5:43 am

O_O

Here I was about to order some cool PSO collectibles... and I just had to see this. Now I feel so torn... but I have until August 8th to pledge money on this, which isn't far off.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Postby MrKite » Thu Jul 17, '14, 5:26 pm

Support it as soon as you have the opportunity! :)
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Tweeg » Fri Nov 7, '14, 3:05 am

They pulled the Kickstarter for this days before it was set to end, and it was no where even close to being half funded. Does anyone know what has become of this new project? The website only states that information about the "new projects" is being given out at the Harmony Gold Robotech panel events at the anime and comic cons specified, and that's now officially wrapped up as of October 8th from what I read. And CaptainJLS, not a peep out of him since the KickStarter was active:
Last edited by Tweeg on Fri Nov 7, '14, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Return to Awesome Animation