Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 23, '17, 12:20 pm 
Hard to live on planets or places where it's too cold or too hot... but if too cold you can fight against it, hard to fight against extremely hot temperatures ! :)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, '17, 1:26 pm 
myau56 wrote:Hard to live on planets or places where it's too cold or too hot... but if too cold you can fight against it, hard to fight against extremely hot temperatures ! :)

Another reason why I favor Dezo.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, '17, 1:31 pm 
MrKite wrote:I'd want to be a wine enthusiast who always has a need to try and give people tidbits of info about wine they are drinking every single when I am hanging out with them. XP

Like wine much? I do!

But I am more-so a beer enthusiast, so while on Dezoris, I will teach them the art of lagering in the cold. And teach the German art of Ice-Wines, too. (I loved living there)

PostPosted: Thu May 25, '17, 12:47 pm 
The German art of Ice-Wines ? What is that ? :)

PostPosted: Mon May 29, '17, 8:30 pm 
Palma/Parma whatever it's called because I just really like greenery. Not too hot or cold, just right. I would be a mechanic because it's what I'm good at.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, '17, 11:01 am 
Palma is indeed the best choice ! Ah Camineet or Scion .... But not Bortevo ! :rofl:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 1, '17, 2:36 am 
No way, Bortevo seems like it would smell terrible. ;)

Loar might not be so bad. More accessible than Abion, and fewer mad doctors lurking about. Oh, Palma, we didn't have enough time with you before you were so cruelly ripped away....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 1, '17, 12:42 pm 
Yes, Loar may be a good compromise ! maybe a bit far from "civilization" ?
But true that Palma was worth visiting it in episodes 2 and 4 and that was a nightmare not to be able to do it, where all started... :(

Last edited by myau56 on Mon Jun 5, '17, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 3, '17, 7:40 am 
I always figured I'd be a hunter living in Nalya just before the events of of PSIV. I'd use duel daggers for weapons and be proficient with techniques. I'd often find myself commuting between my hometown and Aiedo for work which would make me one of the more apt hunters in the guild. At least, that's until I come home one day and find my house blown up by wreckage! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 4, '17, 2:31 pm 
If I lived in Algo... I wouldn't really live in Algo, but in Alisa III, by Maia's side. Wherever Maia is, there is Eden.

Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next