If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Postby Reno » Wed Mar 19, '08, 12:06 am

Bah! You guys and your Ep. 2 MAG's... My Kumara may be the worst MAG as far as special abilities go... but it's 185 MST boost can't be beat!...(except by a 195 MST boost...).

Oh, and is anyone interested in taking some grinders off my hands? I've got quite a few, and they're still useless to me >_>
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Tsunami » Wed Mar 19, '08, 7:15 am

Reno wrote:Bah! You guys and your Ep. 2 MAG's... My Kumara may be the worst MAG as far as special abilities go... but it's 185 MST boost can't be beat!...(except by a 195 MST boost...).
But Sato is so cute! And I want a Hamburger mag for my new RAcast. ^_^ I just think it'd be funny.

Oh, and is anyone interested in taking some grinders off my hands? I've got quite a few, and they're still useless to me >_>
I'm always more than willing to take free grinders. :D I started playing again tonight (boredom will do that) and I'm sure that I'll be around here and there...though I may be on my RAcast on my other key (yes, my original key was full... >_>).

Something amusing. Up to this night, I had never played with the sound on. So, for something different, I turn on the sound, and...well, I was disappointed in the music from what I have heard (for both forest and caves, though the boss music I've heard isn't that bad). The sound effects were alright, though. Worse comes to worst, I'll either break my headphones in frustration from the music or I'll turn it off again. =)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Reno » Mon Mar 24, '08, 7:16 pm

Yes! I've finally reached Lv. 60 and entered Ultimate mode! I noticed that I could kill things with magic, (a great improvement over the DC ver. 2!) and that the drop rates are still very different from ver. 2, which is an improvement in most cases.

Oh, and I was wondering... Has anyone been playing lately? I check every time I log in, but it seems like no ones ever on...

And @Tsu: I've got well over 20 grinders, (many of them Tri's) so should I ever find you, you'll be in for a treat! ^_^
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Mon Mar 24, '08, 7:52 pm

I was on yesterday and there was like 7 GM's on and they were hunting for people and so I didn't want to get caught up in it so I got the hell outta there.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Reno » Mon Mar 24, '08, 11:17 pm

Hunting for people?!?! :o
May I ask why?
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Tue Mar 25, '08, 1:32 am

hackers and other crap, i wasn't gonna stay on there long enough to get accused just in case a hacker joined one of my rooms.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Tue Mar 25, '08, 1:46 am

Wow, I didn't know hackers still frequented the game. I thought most of that disappeared when Sega went with everything server-side, (unlike the original PSO) weird...

As for a mysterious hacker joining my team... I always play in locked games anyway, so I'm alright!
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Tue Mar 25, '08, 6:30 am

Same, but sometimes it gets boring playing alone, usually if I'm not with Tsu then I'm with Shrike but otherwise I'm either soloin trying to increase my treasure, or i just don't play.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Tue Apr 1, '08, 9:51 am

Reno if your still interested in that Double Brand I believe I know a quick way to get the thing 100%
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star General